Call Us: 619-780-1274 |
Call Us: 619-780-1274 |
Home/Services/Work Visa

Mexico Work Permit

(FM3-FM2/Temporary Resident or Work Visa in Mexico)

Foreigners holding a Temporary Residence or Temporary Student Residence are able to apply at the INM offices for a work permit, which allows foreigners to engage remunerated activities.

The following requirements must be presented at the INM, according to the Mexican Immigration Law:

  • Written job offer, by a business owner or a legally established company in Mexico.
  • Independent activities.

The work permit may be granted with no exception to those foreigners in possession of a Temporary Residence. The only exception is for holders of a Temporary Student Residence, since they have to work in a related field to their studies.

Mexico Immigration Law

 FAQs Mexico Work Permit

[ultimate-faqs include_category=work-permit]