Call Us: 619-780-1274 |
Call Us: 619-780-1274 |
Home/Mexico Immigration Law/Temporary resident (Article 52)

Temporary resident (Article 52)

Authorizes the foreigner to stay in the country for no more than four years, with the possibility of obtaining a work permit in exchange for remuneration in the country, subject to a job offer with the right to enter and leave the country as often as desired and entitled to the preservation of the family unit so that the foreigner may enter with or subsequently request the admission of the persons listed below who may stay legally in national territory for the duration of resident permit temporary:

  • Children of Temporary Resident and children of the spouse, concubine or mistress, proving that they have not been married, or under their guardianship or custody.
  • Spouse.
  • Concubine or equivalent figure, accrediting the legal situation under the assumptions that establishes the Mexican law, and
  • Parent of Temporary Resident.

Persons mentioned in the above paragraphs shall be allowed to stay legally in Mexico under the condition of a Temporary Resident, with the possibility of obtaining a permit to work in exchange for a remuneration in the country subject to a job offer, and entitled to enter and leave the country as many times as they wish.

In the event that the Temporary Resident counts with a job offer, he or she will be granted permission to work, in activities related to the initial job offer.