Call Us: 619-780-1274 |
Call Us: 619-780-1274 |
Home/Mexico Immigration Law/Border visitor worker (Article 52)

Border visitor worker (Article 52)

Authorizes the foreigner who is a national of the countries with which the United Mexican States share boundaries, to stay up to one year in the states determined by the Ministry.

The border worker will count with working permit to work in exchange for remuneration in the country,

On the activity related to the job offer and he or she is entitled to enter and leave the country as often as desired.