Call Us: 619-780-1274 |
Call Us: 619-780-1274 |
Home/Services/Job Offer Visa

Mexico Visa Authorization by Job Offer

(FM3-FM2/Temporary Resident, Visitor visa with permission to engage remunerated activity or Work visa in Mexico)

Business owners and companies legally established in Mexico, have the right to apply for a Visa by Job Offer, as long as they posses a valid Employee Certificate Registry.

This procedure allows foreigners to enter Mexico and engage in a remunerated activity at a company or small business. In these cases, what the INM authorizes is a Visitor with Permission to Engage Remunerated Activities or a Temporary Residence with a work permit (commonly known as Work Visa or Residency to Work).

Once the visa is authorized, it is very important to consider that after it is stamped at an international check point of entry, the visa is only valid for 30 days after.


What do I need to apply for a Visa Authorization by Job Offer?

Hold an Employee Certificate Registry, in order to be able to extend a job offer to a foreigner, so that he can travel to Mexico with a Temporary Visa with a working permit.

Where can I apply for a Visa Authorization by Job Offer?

At the INM offices. To apply for this procedure, you must visit the INM offices in person and submit your request as an employer (Instituto Nacional de Migracion).

Good news! HH Consultants makes it easy and convenient for you, schedule your consultation with us today and our team will help you expedite the process so that you don’t have to waist an entire day. Also, the possibility of being rejected and create a negative history.

How long does it take?

In the best case scenario, with all paperwork filled up correctly and with all requirements met, it can take between 5 to 10 business days. However, please be advised that in most cases with people that don’t have experience filling up this paperwork, can usually take 10 to 30 days.

HH Consultants strongly advises you to consult an immigration specialist to avoid delaying your process. If you would like for us to help you process your request, please schedule an appointment and our team will provide you with all the necessary details.

How do I start my procedure?

By scheduling an appointment with one of our consultants, please keep in mind that H&H Consultants can always help you, in person or online.

We strongly advise you to consult with an expert before you start any immigration procedure, there are many ways for you to save money and improve your migratory history.

Can I start my procedure abroad?

All Visas by Job Offer need to be presented at an INM office.

Once the visa is authorized, the stamp process is made at a Mexican consulate.

HH can help you in the different stages of this process, also if you are interested in knowing the different types of visa that can be presented from abroad please call us to better inform you.

What happens if my visa has expired?

You will need to start your procedure once again at a consulate or at an INM office.

In HH we always make sure to provide you all the details of your procedure, obligations and rights that come along with your specific case.

Can I use this visa more than once?

No, this because once you enter Mexico with this visa it has to be exchanged within the time period determined by the Law.

If you need to enter and exit Mexico more than once, please remind that HH has a wide experience helping business people and foreigners to regularize their migratory condition.

Schedule an appointment with one of our consultants to better serve you today!

How much does it costs?

We know that every foreigner’s migratory situation may vary and that in some cases the migratory procedure can be in different stages. This is why the cost may also be different according to each case’s characteristics.

As a consequence, we evaluate every case with an initial interview (40dlls, that will be deducted from the total cost).

With the purpose of obtaining the most information possible, in order to determine if this type of procedure is the correct one. If it is not the best option, we will let you know what will be the process that we need to follow.

Mexico Immigration Law

Visitor visa with permission to engage remunerated activities (Article 40)
Permanent Resident visa (Article 40)
Article 40
Article 37

Visitor with permission to perform remunerated activities (Article 52)
Permanent Resident (Article 52)
Article 41