Call Us: 619-780-1274 |
Call Us: 619-780-1274 |

Article 62

Foreigners whose temporary resident status has been approved, may request the Institute to authorize the change of their condition of stay, after fulfilling the requirements of the Regulation.

Mexican Migratory Processing and Consulting Services

Temporary Residency change by Family Ties.
Change to Visitor by Humanitarian Reasons to Permanent Resident.