Call Us: 619-780-1274 |
Call Us: 619-780-1274 |

Article 166

Business owners or companies that need to hire, or that extend a job offer to a foreigner, must hold an Employee Certificate Registry.

This Registry will accredit permission to hire foreigners in Mexico, in this manner once they extend a job offer they will only have to present it at the INM offices. As part of their obligations, holders must annually renew their tax declaration at the Immigration offices.

Mexican Migratory Processing and Consulting Services

Employee Certificate Registry.
Employee Certificate Registry Renewal.