Call Us: 619-780-1274 |
Call Us: 619-780-1274 |

Article 132

Foreigners have the right to ask for a regularization on their migratory status, when they enter in one of the following cases:

  • When they do not have the documents required to prove their migratory status;
  • The documents they present to prove their migratory status are not valid anymore, or,
  • They do not fulfill the requirements needed for the type of residence they were given.

Mexican Migratory Processing and Consulting Services

Regularization by Humanitarian Reasons.
Regularization by Family Ties.
Regularization by Having an Expired Document or Engaging Non-Remunerated Activities in Mexico.